In order to cooperate with your company and persons acting on its behalf, or cooperation directly with you as a natural
person, UMAKOV Group, a.s. (hereinafter referred to as the "Operator") processes personal data of natural persons.
When processing personal data, the controller shall comply with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the
European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of
personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (on Data Protection) (hereinafter
referred to as the “Regulation”) and in accordance with the provisions of Act no. 18/2018 Coll. on Personal Data Protection
and on Amendments to Certain Acts (hereinafter referred to as the “Act”).
In order to meet legal obligations, the Operator provides you with the following information:
1.1 Identity and contact details of the operator - UMAKOV Group, a. s., with its registered office at Galvaniho 7 / D,
821 04 Bratislava - mestská časť Ružinov, ID number: 52 685 691. Contact, tel. no. +421 51 488 19 00,
1.2 Contact details of the responsible person - JUDr. Martin Vasiľ, Žižkova 4D, 040 01 Košice,
1.3 Purposes of the processing for which the personal data are intended as well as the legal basis of the processing:
a) Legal basis: Performance of the contract or implementation of measures taken before the conclusion of the
contract carried out at your request.
Purpose: implementation of the contractual obligation, including related business and financial communication
b) Legal basis: Protection of the rights and legally protected interests of the Operator
Purpose: recovery of amounts due for delivered goods, services or other receivables of the Operator
c) Legal basis: Protection of the rights and legally protected interests of the Operator
Purpose: to ensure the operability and security of our website for users and to keep statistics; applies to cases
where you visit our website at www.umakovshop.com
1.4 Processed personal data - based on the above, we process the following personal data:
a) Your identification and contact details - name and surname, e-mail, telephone number, details of the products you have
purchased, or about the services you provide to us,
b) data from our mutual communication (whether it took place in person, in writing, by telephone or otherwise),
c) payment details (eg details of amount paid or due, account number, etc.),
d) only in selected cases information about your creditworthiness and credibility,
e) in case of visiting our website - IP address, web logs, cookies.
1.5 Recipients or categories of recipients of personal data - We provide your personal data in justified cases and only to
the extent necessary to the following categories of recipients:
a) our contractual partners with whom we cooperate in the implementation of the contractual relationship with you,
e.g. information technology suppliers, outsourcing service providers
b) to other entities in cases where the provision of your data is required by law, or if it is necessary to protect our
legitimate interests (eg the court, the Police of the Slovak Republic, etc.)
1.6 Transfer of personal data to a third country or international organization - does not take place.
1.7 Retention period of personal data - Depends on the intended purpose of processing. In the case of data on contractual
cooperation, it is a maximum of 5 years from the end of the cooperation, unless there is a judicial or administrative
proceeding in which it is necessary to use evidence containing your personal data.
1.8 Existence of rights against the Operator - as an affected person, you have rights that you can exercise against us as the
Operator at your discretion. These rights are:
- Right of access - you can request the Operator to access the personal data we process about you. The operator will
also provide a copy of the processed personal data.
- Right to correction - you can ask the Operator to correct inaccurate or incomplete personal data that we process
- Right to delete - you can ask the Operator to delete your personal data if any of the following situations occur:
- a) personal data are no longer needed for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed
- b) you have revoked the consent on the basis of which your personal data was processed and there is no other
legal reason for their processing
- c) you have objected to a decision based on the automated processing of your personal data and there are no
overriding legitimate reasons for such processing or you have objected to the processing of your personal
data for direct marketing purposes
- d) Your personal data has been processed illegally
- e) Your personal data must be deleted in order to comply with a legal obligation laid down in Union or
Member State law applicable to the Operator
- f) Your personal information has been collected in connection with the offer of information society services.
- Right to restrict processing - you can ask the Operator to restrict the processing of your personal data if any of the
following situations occurs:
- a) You have denied the accuracy of the personal data for the time necessary for the Operator to verify the
accuracy of the personal data
- b) the processing of your personal data is illegal, but you refuse to delete this data and instead request a
restriction on its use
- c) The controller no longer needs personal data for processing purposes, but you request them to determine,
enforce or defend legal claims
- d) You have raised an objection to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 par. 1 of the
Regulation until it is verified whether the justified reasons of the Operator outweigh your legitimate
- Right to data portability - in cases provided for in the Regulation, you have the right to obtain personal data
concerning you, which you have provided to the Operator, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable
format, provided that this right does not adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others. persons.
- Right to withdraw consent - if the processing of your personal data is based on consent, you have the right to
withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data for the purpose for which you have given your consent
at any time.
- The right to object - you can object at any time to the processing of your personal data with the Operator for the
purposes of direct marketing carried out on the basis of the legitimate interest of the Operator.
- The right to file a complaint - you have the right to file a complaint to the supervisory body, which is the Office
for Personal Data Protection of the Slovak Republic.
1.9 Obligation or possibility to provide personal data - If you decide to cooperate with us, communicate or visit our website,
it is necessary that you provide us with personal data to the extent necessary. Otherwise, it will not be possible to
communicate with you, provide you with goods and services, resp. You will not be able to browse the website. This does
not apply to the processing of selected cookies, which you can change in your browser settings so that we will not process
this information about you.
1.10 Existence of automated decision-making, including profiling - We do not perform automated decision-making or
profiling when processing personal data for the purposes set out above.
1.11 Other aspects of personal data protection - in case of your further questions concerning the processing of personal data
in the conditions of our company, do not hesitate to contact us at tel. no. +421 51 488 19 00 or
by e-mail: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org